Sunday, November 5, 2017

Insights


     Here is a very important question to ask yourself..do you know the Lord?  Some of you may say "Yes, of course I know the Lord.  I go to church when I can."  Others of you may say that you have heard of him.

  Why is this such an important issue?  It is so crucial because our world is growing more dark and lost as time passes.  If you don't agree, just simply turn on the news or pick up a newspaper.  

  It is developing to the point where you are not safe to go anywhere any more.  When you have a deep, personal relationship with the Lord, you can be assured of a beautiful eternal home with him in Heaven.

  Also, he will be your light, your peace, your everything as you walk the pathway of your life.  You never have to be afraid, no matter what.  He will watch over you and take care of you.

  You might ask 'well why do we see tragic things happen?'.  This is because we live in such a dark and sin-filled world.  We need to put on the 'full armor of God'.  

  If you don't know him as well as you should, please consider the first prayer below.  If you don't know him at all, consider the second prayer below.

  Prepare the pathway of your life as well as you possibly can.  As you can see by the signs of the times, it is a crucial and very wise decision.

******************************************************
Prayer:  Father, I know that I haven't been as close to you in recent years as I should be.  I pray that you will forgive me.  I rededicate my heart and life to you Lord.  I ask that you come in and give me a fresh anointing of your sweet spirit.  Be the brilliant light of my life forever.  Amen.

*****************************************************

Prayer:  Lord, I want to make you the Father of my life.  I ask you to forgive me, and come into my heart.  I dedicate my life to you and pledge to live for you and serve you always.  Amen.

******************************************************
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pathway Of Love

They stood together crying out with their hearts 💕 filled with disbelief and true despair... As they watched Him pass before them carrying ...