Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thought For The Day

     Have you ever had days or times in your life when you just felt like giving up?  It just didn't seem worth it anymore.  You've tried and failed.  Most of us have had those moments.  Yet, the question is what do you do?

  The trouble stems from one single letter 'I'.  What does that mean?  Well in our imperfect human nature, we try to figure things out and do things on our own.  Guess what?  It never works out.

  This is why we need to give total control to the Lord and look to Him for guidance and help.  He is our everything.  Try it today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...