Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Father,
Your love is a perfect foundation that strengthens my journey's way,
It is a beautiful source of hope in which to find peace and happiness
It is a light that gives me direction and promise every day
An inspiration that helps me to endure and do my best.
****************************************
Your love is that extra footstep right beside me throughout it all,
Encouraging me and uplifting me to go that extra mile
It is the caring heart of grace that always has time when I call
The faithful and trusted best friend who always knows how to make me smile.
*******************************************
Your love is the perfect, sweet gift that I don't deserve to receive,
Yet it is always there for me whenever I need it to be
Ready to protect and provide, and to meet each and every need
But, there are never any great limitations or boundaries.
*************************************************
Father, teach me how to love other hearts every day as you do,
and to be humbled and thankful for all that you've bestowed to me
The journey would not be any thing without your great love so true
Father, help me to be a light for you in all that I can be.

**********************************************************
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Be A Blessing

My Sweet Jesus... My greatest desire is to know more of you and to feel that in every way... I want to be your vessel that is ready to be fi...