Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A GRATEFUL HEART'S PRAYER
FATHER:
My heart beholds the breathtaking beauty of another day.....
Looking upon everything with a special happiness
It fills me with a humbleness more than words can say
As I realize just how, by your grace, I am truly blessed.

I see the points of love that come streaming from your heart so true
Like the hope of family and good friends who are always there.....
Provisions along my journey and strong faith to see me through
and the delight of sharing my deepest heart with you in prayer.

Creative beauty from your hands that makes every moment shine
Good health and sharing special time with others in a great way
Knowing I can have a wonderful dream and call it mine
You give me the motivation and inspiration each day.

I am so grateful for the blessings that you have given me
and for teaching me to see them through my heart, both large and small
At this moment, and always I want to say it happily
I am honored and thankful for the true blessing of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Be A Blessing

My Sweet Jesus... My greatest desire is to know more of you and to feel that in every way... I want to be your vessel that is ready to be fi...