Monday, February 12, 2018

My Father's Song..........
Lord, as I take my steps today
Help me to always clearly see
No matter what is my pathway
You are always right there with me...

You're my bright light that helps me see
The peace that keeps me calm and true
My best friend who is there for me
My Provider to help me through.....
So as I begin without fear
A miracle starts to take place
A shadow matching mine is near
Amazing love soon fills each space...
Your strength lifts me up perfectly
Your joy keeps my spirit so strong
I know I can walk happily
Because my sweet Father's along.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...