Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Beautiful Gift Of Love

Love is a beautiful blessing
that enriches life every day
It's a part of God's heart that brings
real beauty in a perfect way.

It comes in and moves mightily
to refresh with great happiness
Making life the best it can be
It's hope that slowly manifests.
It's a light that shines through the dark
and brings promise at its great base
No matter where you may embark
It is there to uplift your faith.
Love is instilled by God's great hands
No matter what the form may be
and always has a mighty plan
to inspire eternally.
It might be a love between friends
or a parent for their child
A true match love that never ends
or brotherly love that brings smiles.
So God bless all my friends out there
May you know true love every day
and may it bring you joy with care
and great blessings in every way.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...