Sunday, May 13, 2018

A fragile rose is picked from God's garden with love,
It's radiant beauty is like none that you will find
It is nurtured so sweetly by God's hands above
and cultivated by a Father's grace so kind.
It is given a purpose so defined and true,
to bring pure light and promise to a special place
Spreading pure happiness so breathtaking and new
A wonderful blessing from the Father's embrace.
It is then new seeds begin to blossom with care,
and the Father's love starts to shine so brilliantly
Something so wondrous and perfect is truly there
The Father looks on and approves of all He sees.
"Well done!" He proclaims with a smile of His great plan
His gift had done well more than words could ever say
He gave humble thanks and praise as only He can
and blessed His creation more on this special day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST MOM . I SEND YOU MY LOVE AND HUGS AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...