Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Can You See My Heart?***** 
Please take a moment and look into my heart
Look at the very essence of who I am
There's a special, unique beauty to each part
All carefully created by God's great hands.

See the love that shines like a light ideally
and the kindness and care for others so true
A bright, creative flair that is all of me
The persistence and zest in all that I do.

Discover my love of life and everything
The dreams that I hold so tightly in me
The hope that I know the good things life will bring
The hard work that joins it all so perfectly.

Can you see my heart so clear and genuine
and see what a beautiful person's in me
For that's all that matters in the very end
It is the greatest part of who I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Be A Blessing

My Sweet Jesus... My greatest desire is to know more of you and to feel that in every way... I want to be your vessel that is ready to be fi...