Thursday, May 17, 2018

Help Me To See
Lord, I see your beauty in the seconds of each day
In the great blessings large and small that are before me
Please open my eyes and heart in a positive way
that I may be the person you designed me to be.

I want to be someone who knows you are always there
Working and moving with your great love so perfectly
Showing with every gift from your heart how much you care
and giving thanks for everything so generously.
I want to be someone who truly does understand
that nothing is ever worth having Lord without you
and life's wonders and promise all come from your hands
We must pray and seek your will in all that we may do.
Lord, I'm asking for assurance and pure clarity
Prepare me to see your sweet presence so great and strong
I want to see the best that you've prepared for me
and have a grateful, humbled heart of love each day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...