Saturday, May 12, 2018

My Friend.........
I have a very special gift for you
It is wrapped in the light of my heart's love
A unique gift for you to hold tightly to
and is a blessing from Heaven above.

It has no cost, yet is truly priceless
Creative and colorful with great flair
I'm giving you only my very best
I want you to know how much that I care.
It contains so many wonderful things
To make your life bright and better each day
Filled with wishes for the best that life brings
and a peaceful walk upon life's pathway.
So open your heart with hope and much more
Receive my warm smile so big and bright
and the gentle kindness from friendship's door
given to you so perfectly with delight.
Watch how the gift continuously grows
and you will soon return it back to me
Spreading it to other hearts that you know
and it all began with a tiny seed.
Give someone a kind smile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...