Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Most Precious Gift
Father:
Thank you for the wondrous hope of your gentle love,
Its light touches my willing heart so perfectly
It is a breathtaking gift from Heaven above
that brings refreshment and happiness just for me.

Your love begins to work in my heart each day,
Planting seeds of promise and great dreams so brand new
It works hard to take all things unlike you away
creating in me a new masterpiece so true.
There are no boundaries upon this gift at all,
It comes abundantly from your heart with much care
and flows with more significance when we may call
so that it can be seen so clearly everywhere.
It turns anger into peace once again,
and takes such intense fear and great worry away
Your gift turns the deepest enemies into friends
It always carves a new and wondrous pathway.
Lord, thank you for the gift of your precious sweet love,
Please bless my friends with an abundance of it too
I'm grateful for this priceless gift from you above
If it wasn't there, I don't know what we would do.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pathway Of Love

They stood together crying out with their hearts 💕 filled with disbelief and true despair... As they watched Him pass before them carrying ...