Sunday, September 26, 2021

Shadows Of Glory

Wonderful Jesus...

As I see these reflections, there's nothing interesting to me....
I seem to look at every moment so rough and sad
But you have important lessons to convey perfectly
You want me to live a life that is always happy and glad.

You teach me the importance of starting every day with 🙏 prayer
And knowing that you have myself and all things in your great hands
And give me the peace and assurance you'll always be there
I need to see through the window of your heart and your command.

You give me all things perfect that can only come Lord from you...
I need to yearn and search for the wonders of such a great sight
I never have to be negative again my whole life through
For the shadows of glory will give me your great love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Be A Blessing

My Sweet Jesus... My greatest desire is to know more of you and to feel that in every way... I want to be your vessel that is ready to be fi...