Sunday, October 17, 2021

Revelations

Wonderful Jesus..

I know without a doubt that I can't do things on my own...
Even though with stubbornness and ignorance I will try
Nothing ever works out as past instances have shown
I always land up wondering and asking myself why.

Then you nudge me and let me know that you are always near...
I kneel down in prayer and give everything Lord to you
But I get impatient waiting on your heart that's so dear
You remind me that in your time you are faithful and true.

You have a plan and purpose and want the best things for me...
Including learning great patience to wait along the way
And you will always be on time with great things now to see
Leading me to a miraculous new and brighter great day.

I am grateful for these revelations that are new...
They show me with clarity how I need you more and more
You are my light of promise in everything I do
I wait so patiently on my knees at your great hearts door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...