Monday, October 11, 2021

The Art Session

My Beloved Jesus...

You look down and see me crying so uncontrollably..
It weighs on your perfectly beautiful ❤ heart with power
I look at all things negative that I think about me
The strong 😱 fear begins to tear all things down and devour.

I call myself a failure and worthless through and through...
There's no reason to continue without hope anymore
Suddenly a sense of real urgency comes Lord from you
As you reach out your arms and send sweet peace from Heavens door.

Your love flows through me like honey cleansing all a new..
You begin a wonderful exciting work in me
Suddenly I'm a new person in all I do
I am your breathtaking masterpiece for all to soon see.

I'm worth more than all of the treasures that one can think of..
I'm your beloved child that you hold dear in every way
I am a great success because you are my Lord above
You give me purpose and real promise for every new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pathway Of Love

They stood together crying out with their hearts 💕 filled with disbelief and true despair... As they watched Him pass before them carrying ...