Sunday, October 3, 2021

The Faith Walk

My Jesus...

Sometimes I try to figure things out in my own mixed up way...
Things become difficult when I can't see what I'm searching for
Fear and anxiety cripple me and sadden every day
I can't see the beauty and happiness I need and much more.

You see all of the burdens that are taking hold upon me..
And it brings you such dismay to see what I am going through
You reach down and wrap me in your arms of love so perfectly
Reminding me that you are in control in all that I do.

I have a seed of promise that you have planted deep in me...
I need to learn how to stand on its firm foundation so true
To hold strong in my faith and believe in miracles to see
For every good and perfect thing to have comes Lord right from you.

I lay my burdens at your feet and trust in your great power...
Lord you'll take care of it all and provide for me each day through
You are my source and my greatest answer in the final hour
Lord I surely know that nothing is impossible with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pathway Of Love

They stood together crying out with their hearts 💕 filled with disbelief and true despair... As they watched Him pass before them carrying ...