Thursday, July 12, 2018


Lord,
There is a breathtaking light that fills my heart so completely,
It empowers me with everything I'll ever need each day
As I explore and submit my whole being so perfectly
The yearning of my heart will be fulfilled in an awesome way.

A beautiful peace will fill my spirit and bring joy to me,
A wondrous happiness will enlighten my heart with such grace
Rugged strength is mine to stand upon wherever I may be
There is a brilliant hope that gives me guidance for each time and place.
The glory of your name is my foundation to take each step,
It is my source of promise and every good thing from above
The moment I submit my heart unto you, my path is set
Your glory brings the most wonderful and awesome, sweetest love.
There is a gratitude and thanksgiving right now in my heart,
I love the glory of your name and all that you've given me
Even though I may not deserve it, right from the very start
It is always there. when I call, for me,. so abundantly!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...