Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Making Of A Masterpiece

My Jesus.....

Please take this broken vessel into your very powerful hands..
Instill your forgiveness and mercy and let healing now take place 
See greatness in its most brightest form and have some wonderful plans
Bestow your kindness and care as you take it all into your embrace. 

Please take this broken vessel and let
 restoration be the way..
To begin to make everything exciting and so brand new
Provide your armor and tool belt to make the most of every day 
And give a growing heart strength and endurance in all they do.

Take this broken vessel and nurture a new one coming along..
To serve you fully, live for you and exhault you so perfectly 
Let your Heavenly melody be the heart's forever new song 
A broken vessel is a masterpiece with all things new from thee.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...