Monday, November 6, 2017

The Simpler Things

Lord
Life is a breathtaking gift bestowed from your heart every day,
It is fragile and precious to behold for just a time
Open my heart to see clearly, Father, in every way
Help me to see beauty in things and the good in all I find.

 Show me how to make the most of each moment given to me,
and to appreciate all that's around me with happiness
Give me the insight to look to your presence so perfectly
and realize just how much in every aspect that I am blessed.

Teach me not to be burdened or to have great worry or fear,
But, to concentrate on the simpler things that matter with love
Remembering to seek you for your presence is always near
You will always make awesome provision from Heaven above.

Help me to enjoy simpler things like the love of family,
Sharing happy times with a good friend to delight the heart's core
Seeing things that really matter is the greatest way to be
For it gives you a true sense of gratefulness, and so much more.

Father, help me to see the simpler things in their purest light,
But the most important blessing is to truly live for you
Fill every moment with your presence and your great delight
I want to bring you honor and praise, Father, in all I do.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...