Wednesday, April 24, 2024

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior...

Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly...
You come to my side with passion in your heart ♥ and great love and grace to bestow 
I know that you desire magnificent things and wondrous blessings just for me 
And want to give me strength and endurance so I can be your light wherever I go. 

Whenever I call out your name all of Heaven sings a song of joy and delight...
And you quickly surround me with your compassion and wrap me in your warm embrace 
Your anointed hands open and begin to restore me with wonder and great might 
As I look into your precious eyes of peace and take such joy in your holy face. 

Whenever I call out your name a great future begins to be planned with such flair...
Your divine presence and anointing fill my heart in every possible way 
I get to see your plans unfolding and just how much you care 
You're there to take my hand and show me to a new and much brighter successful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...