Wednesday, October 18, 2023

My Jesus, You Are Everything I Need

My Jesus.....

You are everything I will ever need each day through...
To fulfill me and give me great hope and so much more 
My brilliant ray of inspiration in all I do 
Jesus,  You are the meaning of life and so much more. 

You are my Heavenly father and my beautiful best friend...
My healer and my solution to everything at its best 
My provider and comforter on which I will always depend 
The powerful protector who provides hope and happiness. 

You are the time keeper who always has the best for me...
The great key to every door and window that this life beholds
Lord,  thank you for being more in every way, and more I see
I can't wait for this adventure that a life with you unfolds!

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...