Saturday, February 17, 2018

Dreams are tiny seeds that emerge when the heart is infiltrated by the beautiful light of hope. The seeds are planted firmly and begin to grow and mature through the power of love and faith into perfect visions. These visions further develop through the rays of peace and inspiration into unbelievable plans and aspirations fueled by the power of happiness. It is then the journey of a Champion begins. No matter what stepping stones may arise the vision always remains clear. One powerful statement always remains in the heart.......NEVER GIVE UP ............NEVER GIVE IN.....PUSH FOR THE GOAL AND THE PURPOSE...........FOR THIS IS THE CREED OF A CHAMPION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...