Sunday, February 8, 2015

Prepare Your Heart




The Journeyman's Prayer

Father:

As I set my feet upon the path of each day,
I dedicate every moment unto you
Requesting your presence and love to light the way
and your sweet peace and perfect grace to see me through.

Please let your great strength and courage empower me,
to endure and be inspired to do my best
Help me to see through my heart with true clarity
how blessed I really am and your pure happiness.

Teach me to be a light of hope to other souls,
and to see the beauty and promise of each day
A giving spirit makes the heart complete and whole 
and makes the journey seem sweeter along the way.

Help me to always dream without boundaries,
and to know that genuine success is in sight
When I believe and trust, there's possibility
to excel to brand new and unlimited heights.

This is a simple and humbled journeyman's prayer
to go the greatest distance and the longest mile
Making each moment count, and with the greatest care
realizing the gift of life with a joyous smile.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...