Friday, January 13, 2017

Thank you Lord for another amazing year
It is a precious gift of grace from your heart above
An awesome, beautiful blessing that I hold dear
and know that it was given with perfect love.
It is a time of being surrounded by real friends
who fill the moments with hope and delight
and make you feel great happiness that never ends
as they enrich your heart with all of their might.
Thank you Lord for revealing what matters so true
It is the greatest gift that the heart can receive
Each day is so fragile, tender and new
to a loving heart who trusts and believes.
Thank you Father for blessings large and small
I appreciate it more than words can say
and revel in the beauty of it all
Teach me to fill the moments with purpose each day.
Show me how to see the purpose of life in your care
and feel the humbled appreciation I need to
I know that with each step of the path you are there
to be my light of promise in all that i do.
So it is not just another birthday
It is a fresh new path of happiness I can see
Where you will show me how to be a light in many ways
and to fulfill my purpose so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...