We have the great honor through the hard work of a brand new promising
administration to restore America's appearance on the world stage. We
have the chance to restore the American dream for every American. We
can all retain our own individual beliefs and uniqueness. But, we need
to work to restore our faith. love, patience, understanding, and
respect. What is happening to brotherhood in this country? Please pray
for our nation, its leaders and people. Give these two gentlemen a
chance to make a difference. Let's be one nation under God and restore
the American dream for all.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer
My Savior I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness Knowing who You are and everything that forev...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment