This Memorial Day, let us say thank you to all of our military heroes
who have served and are serving our nation with bravery and courage.
Thank you for your service, your commitment, and for your sacrifice to
protect our great land.. God bless you all. To my hero, my dad John
Leto who served his nation with honor, thank you. Thank you Dad for
your love of God and country. I miss you and love you.
Monday, May 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Want To Know Your Will
Jesus I want to know the direction that You see for my pathway every moment of the day Allo w me to envision Your creative flair and all t...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment