Saturday, June 3, 2017

Prayer Of Hope

Father:
 I try to fill my heart with hope and happiness,
But sometimes I let fear and worry get to me
I become burdened with anxiety and stress
It takes away the best of who I am to be.

I feel lost and alone, so far away from you,
But, you see each of the tears that fall from my face
A beautiful light of love begins to shine through
and you wrap me in the warmth of your great embrace.

There is a perfect peace that words cannot describe,
An awesome feeling of assurance that takes hold
Knowing that in your presence I'll always abide
with a rugged strength and beautiful joy untold.

So now I see a perfect hope forever more
Fear and worry are no longer a heavy plight
I will trust in you Lord to open every door
and hold tightly to your love and grace with great might.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...