A woman's heart is like a mysterious treasure box of beautiful
discoveries to which love and hope are the perfect keys. Slowly, the
door is unlocked to reveal a rare and genuine uniqueness that begins to
blossom and grow. The playfulness of an innocent little girl whose zest
for life is unmeasured. The yearning and motivation of a young woman
who aspires to go above and beyond anything she can think of or others
may foresee. The sensibility and maturity of an adult who knows
the pathway to success yet, is still looking for new crossroads. All
unbelievably woven with care, kindness concern hard work and diligence
to make a beautiful rainbow of the definition of a champion. She is a
woman driven by faith and defined by her beliefs. Never giving up or
giving in she welcomes challenges to the greatest degree not to break
her but to further her footsteps toward her goal. She fights for every
minute and give thanks for every day knowing with a grateful heart what
it all means. She is your Mother, your Daughter, You, Your Best
Friend...any one who is always ready to stay steadily and run the race
no matter how, where or when.
She is a delicate flower and yet, a
rugged anchor and foundation. Knowing prayer is her guiding force
........ she will continue on......not with winning as the goal but
seeing that victory as a beautiful light for others too. She is the
beauty of life defined.Give thanks for the women in your life today.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious Calm
Lord 🙏 Jesus I give all of my worries and troubles into Your dear care Knowing without a doubt that You want to help me with sweet grace ...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment