Perfect love is a beautiful gift bestowed to the heart only once in a
lifetime. It is a positive catalyst that touches the heart with a
brilliant light of hope and, like a genuine tiny seed is planted and
enriched for eternal blooms. Positivity begins to blossom to its
greatest boundaries and new pathways begin to develop. Suddenly dreams
take on new more powerful meaning, new visions begin to form and an
awesome revitalization begins to take place. The heart in its most
purest form begins to grow with a pure happiness, an abundant zest for
life and a new understanding that it couldn't have thought possible. It
is a blessing, a joy.
Genuine love is a symbol of hope.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious Calm
Lord 🙏 Jesus I give all of my worries and troubles into Your dear care Knowing without a doubt that You want to help me with sweet grace ...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment