Friday, March 23, 2018

*A Woman Of Faith*****
A woman of faith stands strong and courageous and perseveres, no matter how rugged the pathway.
Her faith is her anchor. The word of God is her compass and his presence is her shield as she walks her journey. She is devoted to, and is the precious creation of her Father's heart, the beautiful rose of his love.
A woman of faith is self-assured, wise and blessed, knowing and grateful for all things from her Father's hands of grace. She is creative and hard-working, and ready to use the gifts that her Father has given her to bless others.
She is a trailblazer and a light of happiness; a shining example of the Father's love. She strives to do her best at everything for the glory of her Father and his Kingdom.
A woman of faith is a woman after God's own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...