Thursday, April 25, 2019


Lord, you are my inspiration that brings light to each new day,
You are my source of encouragement to take another step
You infiltrate my spirit with your love in a special way
and fill me with your sweet comfort, gentle peace and calming rest.
Hands of hope begin to work upon the hurt that's within me,
Taking all of the rugged pieces, and making something new
Seeing great paths of promise, and the best of all that can be
Ready to always be there for me in all that I may do.
You wipe away every tear, and give me your happiness,
and show me so clear, that to your heart, I am everything
I should not let hurt rule me, but, instead feel so very blessed
and thank you for the great things that just knowing you truly brings.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...