Do you ever have those days where you feel so lost and alone? You feel like you have no defined purpose and really can't see any promise ahead? Well, that's not hard to experience, especially in today's dark world. This fast-paced society can have a negative effect on any one.
So what do you do? What is the answer? The solution is found in a real relationship with the Lord above. Is it really that simple? Yes, it certainly is. The Lord is the Creator of the Universe. He has everything and everyone in the palm of His great hands.
Remember one thing..your joy and happiness is found in Jesus. It is not found in the world around you. So give everything over to Him and trust Him. Walk each day in the light of His great presence and love.
He will take away that lonely feeling and replace it with perfect peace!
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderment
Jesus I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive Filling m...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment