Sometimes it is so hard to understand why so many people have such a stand firm disbelief in God? Why? The other day I said 'have a blessed day' to a gentleman. He proceeded to get very angry and said that he would like to hurt all christian like people. Really?
Here is the question to consider. Where would we be without God? I don't even want to think about that. When you wake up in the morning and see another glorious sunrise that is a blessing from His heart.
He is so good and loving. He is always there with open arms. Everyone is free to believe as they wish. This is true. As humans we have the power of individuality.
But without the Father of the universe there is nothing. Why not consider opening your heart to Him today. It will be the best decision you will ever make.
Friday, June 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer
My Savior I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness Knowing who You are and everything that forev...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment