Most people who are reading this have received two incredible and awesome gifts in their life time. These gifts are an amazing Heavenly Father and earthly Father. If we take just a moment we can remember some wonderful happiness.
Take time to reflect on all of the love you have been given and that has surrounded you. You have always had that support and guiding hand by your side. Even if some of you didn't have an earthly Father that was there for you your Heavenly Father always was.
So on this Father's day take a moment to smile and give thanks. You are appreciated adored and loved.
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer
My Savior I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness Knowing who You are and everything that forev...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment