Saturday, July 28, 2018

Thank You
Father
I can see the beauty that flows from your heart of love,
It is given freely with adoration and grace
There are no limitations from the Heavens above
Just the breathtaking wonder of your joy and embrace.

The seeds of your power are planted with happiness,
Each one with great promise and a great purpose in mind
to bring wonder and hope and a true heart that is blessed
to have contentment, peace and tranquility in kind.
Father, I want to draw closer to you each new day,
Please give me the clarity to see things as you do
I want to see the seeds that you planted in every way
Give me a gentle heart of purity just like you.
Help me to see every blessing whether large or small,
Teach me to have a grateful heart and give thanks with care
to understand everything that you do and through it all
Show me the importance of a true, thankful heart's prayer.
Thankful for everything that makes up who I am,
and knowing it will always flow so abundantly
Father, I say thank you for your mighty and great plan
Thank you for the bond that is shared between you and me.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...