Friday, November 9, 2018

A Spirit Of Thanksgiving
Father,
When I take time to reflect upon all that is around me,
Every beautiful thing that fills my life, large and small so true
My heart overflows with pure wonder and great humility
As I am in awe at the great blessings I receive from you.
I don't realize just how truly fortunate I have become,
Always looking for something more and so really unaware
Something so magnificent and miraculous has begun
You are already anointing my life with beauty and care.

You gave me a salvation that is a priceless gift of love
and an eternal bond with you that grows stronger every day
All the wonderful expressions of hope from Heaven above
It seems to bless each moment of my life in a special way.

I see it in the caring of a friend that is there for me,
and in the fellowship of family so faithful and true
It shines in the light of a strangers kindness so perfectly
There are blessings all around me in everything that I do.

Thank you Lord for blessing my life with your love so amazingly,
I am so grateful with a heart of thanksgiving for it all
But, the greatest of these blessings is having you there for me
and knowing that no matter what, you'll be there when I may call.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...