Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Through The Eyes of God
Seeing Ourselves
Through God's Heart


     Here is a challenge for you.  Go to the nearest large mirror.  Now, stand quietly in front of it and look at yourself.  There are probably several dozen things that go through your mind.  Some of which you may not even want to mention.  You'd probably knit pick about this and question that wondering what on earth were your parents thinking.
     You might even shed a tear or two, trying to count the things that you think need to be changed.  But, perhaps what is being viewed is not a perception of what's genuine.
     So, how do you view an honest perception?  You need to have a close bond with your Creator.  Why is this so?  How can you understand the beauty of a work of art if not through the artist who created it?
     When you ask for his help and try to see things through his eyes, every thing becomes more clear.  You can truly understand his motivation and creativity.  Remember, an artist who can never fail, cannot create garbage.
     He can only create a beautiful vision and masterpiece.  Now, sometimes there are some imperfections that try to take hold of his work.  
     But, when that happens it creates a beautiful opportunity for more artistry.  The master creator gets to fine tune his original work of excellence making it more exquisite than before.
     He carefully works out all of the imperfections, making his work better than ever.  So, when you look in the mirror, look with great artistic vision.  Look through the eyes of a craftsman who sees artistic excellence and in any imperfections.....excellence in progress.
     When we look at ourselves through God's heart, we see the truth.  We are wonderfully made in his beautiful image and are very special, creative, and unique works of art!
 ************************************
 
*************************************
TICKETS PLEASE!!  TICKETS!!  WE ARE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT PORT OF CALL!!  PREPARE YOUR HEART!!  STAY TUNED!!

3 comments:

  1. I have gone through times where what I see makes me crazy, but in the grand scheme of things. I see what's behind me, happy children, loving husband, home that we love... It's then when I realize God has created beauty if I just look past the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I can totally count my flaws inside and out! But you're right. If we see ourselves and others for that matter, through the eyes of Christ, we see beauty. We see a marvelous creation.
    http://www.keystothegenuinelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a time in my life that I could barely stand to look at myself in the mirror until I realized that God was holding my hand through everything and created me and loved me with flaws and all.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...