Friday, September 4, 2015

I Can Come To You

Father:
I can come to you at any time of the day,
You'll always be there with a love so pure and true:
Ready to help me in the most efficient way
All I have to do Lord is give it all to you.
**************************************
You will help me Lord and give me your great power
My compass of inspiration so strong and bright
You will guide all my steps for every hour
and always be my promise plainly in clear sight.
***************************************
I must let go of self energy so faulty
and realize that you have my journey in your hands
I don't need to let fear take control over me
I am a journeyman safely in your great plan.

Amen.

*****************************************
********************************************
Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...