Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Can you see the pure, genuine love within my heart?
It shines so perfectly and brilliantly
and the caring nature that's a great part
Making the unique spirit God sees in me.
Can you see the compassion that knows no end
and kindness that makes a difference each day
The wish of a heart to be a true friend
and to show God's presence in every way.

Can you see the true meaning of beauty?
It's not found in what you look like or wear
It's in your heart for God made you to be
A unique masterpiece beyond compare.

So treat each person with respect and care
Discover their unique heart and beauty
and you will learn hope's lesson that's so rare
The greatest things come in what the heart sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...