Dreams are tiny seeds that emerge when the heart is infiltrated by the
beautiful light of hope. The seeds are planted firmly and begin to grow
and mature through the power of love
and faith into perfect visions. These visions further develop through
the rays of peace and inspiration into unbelievable plans and
aspirations fueled by the power of happiness. It is then the journey of
a Champion begins. No matter what stepping stones may arise the vision
always remains clear. One powerful statement always remains in the
heart.......NEVER GIVE UP ............NEVER GIVE IN.....PUSH FOR THE
GOAL AND THE PURPOSE...........FOR THIS IS THE CREED OF A CHAMPION!
..........
Friday, February 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Forgive Me Jesus
My Savior Pl ease teach me to prioritize the important things to hold close every day Show me how to focus my attention on love's glor...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
My Savior We need a mighty movement of Your spirit in this land in a beautiful and grand way Let Your glory, honor and sweet anointing spr...
No comments:
Post a Comment