Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lord,
I pray you'll shine the beauty of your heart each day
so perfectly upon all of my friends out there
Show them your blessings in every amazing way
Let them see so clearly how much you truly care.
Please let them feel your refreshing touch in their hearts
and reveal the light of your love so completely
Let there be such a meaningful work from the start
Show them the great promise that only you can see.
Please show your presence in the seconds that go by
Let them feel your peace and amazing happiness
Give them the special knowledge that they can rely
on your great power and grace which are limitless.
Lord, please bless my friends and draw them closer to you
Be the foundation upon which their hearts can rest
Be the center of their world in all that they do
Lord, bless my dear friends out there with all of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...