Saturday, February 4, 2017

Dear Lord,

Please bless each one

of my dear friends today,

Give them the strength 

to take another step

Fill them with determination

each mile along the way

Enrich their hearts with happiness

Let them feel your presence

like a warm ray of sun

and experience your peace

like a gently sleeping baby

and have a sense of wholeness

when the day is done

for you were with them every second

so perfectly

So bless each one of

my dear friends so true

give them a real sense of your love

and for those who are unaware

let them come to know you

Bless them all Lord

from Heaven above!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...