Friday, March 31, 2017

A winner fights for every footstep of the journey always with the championship in sight. They keep their focus on the positivity of the goal, and the zest for life, never letting clouds or rugged terrain deter their mission. Instead, they use every extra step to make them stronger, wiser, and more courageous, ready to begin each new day. The dream, planted firmly in their heart is ignited by their passion and hope and grows, propelling them to believe in all the possibilities, and know they can do anything through the power of faith. Suddenly, that dream slowly takes on a new form........an incredible vision ......a stage of opportunity where the beauty of the heart and the greatest part of the spirit intertwine. That is the victorious future of a Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...