Thursday, March 16, 2017

*****The Beauty of a Kind and Gentle Heart*****
An exquisite, genuine beauty that words cannot define
Captivating the soul with its brilliant and beautiful light
The essence of true blessing that slowly begins to unwind
and enriches with perfect joy and its incredible sight.
A tenderness and gentleness so rooted deeply within
Reaches beyond every boundary its caring arm of love
Paving an exciting pathway where humanity begins
and all with the very essence of pure, true grace from above.

A kind word, a gentle touch, a deed that brightens a new day
A beautiful lighthouse that uplifts along life's great journey
A unique and amazing instrument, more than words can say
The kind and gentle heart is breathtaking to behold and be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...