Monday, June 12, 2017
The greatest gift and blessing is every moment of
life and the love that fills those moments. Life is a precious and
fragile gift of promise from God's heart. It is an opportunity to share
the beauty and uniqueness of your heart and gifts and make the world a
little brighter. Share a smile with others. Find laughter and
happiness in the moments you enjoy with family and friends. Tell others
how much they mean to you. Be a lighthouse in someone's life. Make
every moment of your gift count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When You Whisper I Love You
Jesus When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me I...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
Congrats your blog has been nominated for liebster award. Read it on http://www.sweetsunsetsandpuravida.com/liebster-awards/
ReplyDeleteWaiting for your exciting post.