Monday, August 28, 2017

Lord, sometimes I just don't understand,
and I look with my heart up to you
Searching for some meaning and a plan
Looking for your strength in all I do.

You see the essence of my heart's core,
and the sadness that seems to be there
and reach out with your love forevermore
to show me how much you really care.

You whisper you will show me the way
Faith and prayer are tools to take me through
Peace and comfort will be there each day
All I need to do is trust in you.

For I may not see things completely,
But, you're at the center of it all
So, things will be the best it can be
You will be there whenever we call.

When I don't understand and feel sad,
You are my lighthouse for a new day
Your presence and power make me glad
and fill me so, more than words can say.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...