Monday, May 28, 2018

Miracles

     There is something that we all could use at one point or another during our lives.  What is this you might ask?  We could all use miracles.  But, how would you define a miracle?  Do you believe in them?

  Blessings are beautiful gifts of hope and promise that are given with love from the Lord's heart.  They make our lives brighter every day and come in many forms.  

  But, a miracle comes when the impossible becomes possible.  There is only one who can make that happen...the Lord, Himself.  He can bestow love and grace, and open His hands of wonder to make awesome things.

  Do you believe that?  Do you need a miracle?  It all begins with humble prayer, and faith and trust.  If the Lord is your Savior, give everything to Him and rest in Him.

  If you don't know the Lord as your Savior, consider asking Him into your heart today.  It's the greatest thing you can ever do.  He will be your Father, your best friend, and your everything.

  So, try this simple prayer:  Father, I want you to be the Lord of my life.  Come into my heart today.  You know my needs.  I lay them all before you and rest in you.  Amen.

  Stand strong on His foundation.  You will never be disappointed.

***********************GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...