Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Happiness Factor

     One thing that most people try to get the most of is happiness.  But, their efforts are not always successful.  This is because they try to find pure happiness in all the wrong places.  Some people try to find it in their standing in life or material things.  Others try to find it in wealth or job standing or other people.

   There is only one source of pure happiness.  This can only come from God's heart through a personal life long relationship with Him.  Everything wonderful and perfect comes from His amazing hands of love.

  This is the kind of happiness that fills you completely - mind, body, soul, and spirit.  It is always strong and always there.  It never faulters because of worldly things or people.  

  So how do you attain this great happiness?  Invite the Lord into your heart and life, live for Him and serve Him.  He will be your foundation.  Just pray this prayer.

  Lord Jesus, I give you my heart, my life, and all that I am.  Please be the Lord and ruler of my life.  I want to know everything perfect that is you.  I will live for you and serve you.

  After that,  you just watch the smile on your face grow richer and brighter.  Remember, share it with others!

*****************************
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...