Sunday, December 8, 2019

When All Else Fails

When you think you know the right path you must take
But then you know that doesn't seem the right way
You are confused about what decision to make
You're upset and filled with stress more than words can say.

When all else fails your heart just feels like quitting
You gave it your best but nothing seems to be good
Suddenly there is some good that's comforting
You try to be optimistic as well you should.

A voice whispers to your heart 'don't fear my child'
I am working and with you forevermore
When all else fails look to Heaven with a smile
For I your Lord am with you and have great things in store.

2 comments:

  1. Such a soothing post to read <3 Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to get such a hopeful message. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...