Sunday, December 1, 2019

When I Give My Heart To You

Father...

It's a beautiful, fragile 🎁 gift in your sweet hands,
You see something special to your greatest delight
Something that has so much promise for your great plan
You want to create a work of art by your might.

First, Your love and grace begin to work mightily,
Building and cultivating with such perfect care
Your anointing begins to move so perfectly
Planting seeds of hope and promise everywhere.

Suddenly, a breathtaking light surrounds every part,
and an amazing and wonderful thing takes place
You've created a brand new, sweet Jesus-filled heart
I can focus upon the great 😃 smile on your face.

For you are the mighty Master of life anew,
Each heart you are given is adored with great care
You hold each one quite precious with a love so true
And the touch of a loving Father so sweet and fair.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...