Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Prayer
Father,
As I take each step throughout the hours of the day,
Let the power of your love and grace completely cover me
Like a beautiful light of sweet protection to guide my way
and keep me safe and within your care wherever I may be.

May the light of your power be my armor and shield so true,
Give me strength and peace to know you're with me always at all times
I never have to fear but simply keep my eyes upon you
You will be the joy and calm I need for my spirit and my mind.

I never have to focus on those things that may be around,
But keep my heart focused on you and know I'll always be safe and loved
You are my answer and the greatest friend I have ever found
I am your cherished child watched over from Heaven above.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...